Conclave des ombres Index du Forum

Conclave des ombres Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Wingless Angels, Conclave of Shadows,Tiveden

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Conclave des ombres Index du Forum -> The division -> Organisation de la team " the division"
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
loviyut

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 09:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Wingless Angels, Conclave of Shadows,Tiveden Répondre en citant

Hi,

I think ever since unmi and night made it, it gradually had ever increasing levels of drama and that’s never good for a family. That’s what Wingless was to a lot of us; family. It was kind of unsustainable due to that I think.
It’s amazing reading names like Han and Kisses and Sawler and thinking of all the people that you just forget about over the years. 
Wingless Hell was a little later in its history, but I remember training new recruits at Winglings, the old subclan, as well as the terribly named pwar clan, where the osf’s were, Wingles Angels (nice spelling ) so there are definitely memories that linger. 
I do not blame you for not knowing the full history of the clan of course lol. Not many people do. It is trying to rebuild a success story, as in the long history of the clan, with the help of the system and its backwardness in the day, and the pathetic excuse for a system that existed time just seems pretty naff really. Side note - For anyone who was around back then, could someone be reminded of my friends and allies clan was named?

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://forum.kingdomsatwar.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&p=5518465
Logistics Service Example

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 09:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Conclave des ombres Index du Forum -> The division -> Organisation de la team " the division" Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange