Conclave des ombres Index du Forum

Conclave des ombres Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

St. Peter's Basilica visit during Papal Conclave

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Conclave des ombres Index du Forum -> The division -> Se qu'il faut savoir sur the division
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
loviyut

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 09:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: St. Peter's Basilica visit during Papal Conclave Répondre en citant

HI,

We were so excited to be able to visit Rome and go to the Vatican--until we learned that the Pope was stepping down, and the Conclave would begin the very day we wanted to visit. Since the Sistine chapel will no doubt be closed, we are just planning on touring St. Peter's Basilica, the grotto and the dome---and getting out of there.
Question: I'm sure the crowds will be horrific, and I'm not seeing any fast track self guided tours (or even audio tours) that don't include the museums and the Sistine. Help! if we cannot get fast track tickets, is there a better time of day to get in and avoid the lines? First thing verses end of day?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
https://bit.ly/2JEx7cc
animated medical device video

Thank you. 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 14 Juin - 09:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Conclave des ombres Index du Forum -> The division -> Se qu'il faut savoir sur the division Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange